From: Gary Novak
To: James White
Subject: New FRB & RBBM
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 1998 9:00 PM

"Dr." White:

The new _Journal of Book of Mormon Studies_ and _FARMS Review of Books_ arrived yesterday. Although I am confident that you keep current on the very best in Latter-day Saint scholarship, I thought I might go out on a limb and offer to arrange to have copies sent to you. I would, of course, need some kind of address in order to get these to you (whatever address you use for your "ministry" is fine).

On an unrelated note, is there any chance that you are going to answer my questions?

Gary
novak@teleport.com

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog its too dark to read."
Groucho Marx

Back Next