From: James White
To: Gary Novak
Subject: Re: Now will you answer some questions?
Date: Friday, December 11, 1998 7:20 AM

At 06:45 AM 12/11/98 -0800, you wrote:

>As I keep saying, I still have a few questions about your degree (not
>your writings, teachings and accomplishments).

I ask you to consider the meaning of that statement, and what it means (i.e., a degree is disconnected from what you DO). I think I pointed out the problem with such thinking in my response: but let me again say that I am not one who is impressed, for example, by the fact that William Jefferson Clinton has fully accredited advanced degrees. What you DO with that training seems to me to be more important than WHERE you went to get it. And your unwillingness to look at the DO but only at the WHERE is the problem, sir.

James>>>
^ Sola Scriptura: A Fundamental Truth ^
^ James White, Th.D. * Orthopodeo@aomin.org ^
(Acts 20:24) But I do not consider my life of any account
as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the
ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify
solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God.

Recte Ambulamus ad Veritatem Evangelii

Web page: www.aomin.org

Back Next