From: Gary Novak
To: James White
Subject: Re: Now will you answer some questions?
Date: Friday, December 11, 1998 6:45 AM

"Dr," White:

You write :

"Bitterness and hostility is found in your use of terms like anti-Mormon (and calling yourself a "cultist"). I have no idea why you can think that my request that you *honestly* evaluate what I have written, taught, and accomplished in my life before calling that work "bogus" is an act of hostility, yet fail to see how a rational person could find your writings to be highly hostile and bitter.

"You can ask whatever you like. Whether I will have any interest in investing *my* time in replying (when you have no interest in investing any of *your* time in honestly examining the issue) is an open question."

As I keep saying, I still have a few questions about your degree (not your writings, teachings and accomplishments). When I return home this evening I will send something your way and you can decide whether it is worth investing your time to answer my inquries.

Gary
novak@teleport.com

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx

Back Next