From: James White  To: Gary Novak
Subject: Re: Letters to a Mormon Elder: Book 2
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 7:16 AM

At 10:24 PM 10/19/98 -0700, you wrote:

>You seem to indicate in at least one of your earlier
>correspondence, a willingness to answer questions
>about your degree.

What I have indicated, sir, is that I have written a response to your article, and will let you know when we post it on the web page.

Please let your compatriots on skinny-l know that I have no interest in corresponding with them. As I've said many times in the past, I have no need to have further examples of the behavior of LDS apologists. I don't need further archives filled with that kind of material. However, if you know someone who is actually willing to step up to the plate and deal with the real issues, honestly, with respect, and not with the kind of standard FARMS nastiness, let me know.

James>>>
^ Sola Scriptura: A Fundamental Truth ^
^ James White, Th.D. * Orthopodeo@aomin.org ^
(Acts 20:24) But I do not consider my life of any account
as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the
ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify

solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God.

Recte Ambulamus ad Veritatem Evangelii

Web page: www.aomin.org

Back Next