From: James White
To: Gary Novak
Subject: Re: Letters to a Mormon Elder: Book 2
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 10:52 AM

At 08:33 AM 10/20/98 -0700, you wrote:

>First you castigate me for failing to ask questions, then
>you refuse to answer questions. I now find myself
>asking "why?" At least some of my questions you
>could have answered with a simple yes or no.

For someone who didn't think it necessary to contact me before calling my doctoral work "bogus," you now seem downright fixated. One last time: I have written a response. I wish to add a number of other items demonstrating the veracity of claims I make in the two articles already written. When I finish this work, I shall let you know. Remember, you didn't even bother to drop me a note indicating the presence of your hit-piece on me, so you have precious little reason to be impatient now. I don't know what you do for a living, but I'm teaching (yes, believe it or not, professionally, and at an accredited school no less!), and have four contracts for books currently in "the works" so to speak. Combined with my duties as an elder (a term carrying the NT meaning, not the LDS meaning) and my traveling and speaking work, I am more than kept busy. When I am prepared to present my response, you'll be the first to know, since, obviously, that will notify the majority of the folks at BYU via skinny-l. Till then, please be patient, and do not bother investing your time in sending me long messages that will only end up, along with Dr. Midgley's notes, in my LDS archive file. Till then....

James>>>
^ Sola Scriptura: A Fundamental Truth ^
^ James White, Th.D. * Orthopodeo@aomin.org ^

(Acts 20:24) But I do not consider my life of any account
as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the
ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify
solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God.

Recte Ambulamus ad Veritatem Evangelii

Web page: www.aomin.org

Back Next