From: Buff Scott, Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 1999 6:13 PM
To: Mike Parker
Subject: Re: Your "Joseph Smith and Mormonism" web page

Mike:

Your "Christian" colors are showing! Wow. Are you following Jesus' example or Smith's example? Care if I answer? Smith's.

Take your NIV on Isaiah 54:2. The KJV is obsolete. You know that~~or should. No, your cult and the cult of the "Witnesses" are not doctrinally related. Nor did I infer such. The two are alike in attitude toward others who disagree. I know. I've confronted both. You must be a young man, else your wisdom would be more profound.

Are you saying Smith did not have access to a copy of the KJV when he wrote his bogus Bible? That's what you seem to be saying. Are you okay?

Anyway, take care. You might wish to re-visit my Site. I've revised it a little bit.~~Buff.

Back Next