Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:24:14 -0600
From: W B
Subject: Like I said...
To: Daniel Peterson

As I said, I don't give a rat's a** [The Worst Comments: As is the editorial policy of the "Worst" Ms. Kristi's unseemly obscenity is excised.]-- if you plaster my messages all over the place I really don't care. The fact remains that you were a rude obnoxious jerk toward James White. *I* have nothing to do with your snotty e-mails to Mr. White. You continue to ignore that and try to turn this around and side step it by saying, "oh look, you are being impolite, the very thing you said that I did." YEAH I'm being impolite, DUH! That isn't the point! Just acknowledge that you were being a rude, irrational pig to White!!! THAT WAS THE POINT!!!

Back Next