Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:58:22 -0600
From: W B
Subject: Oldies But Goodies
To: Daniel Peterson
Subject: Oldies But Goodies From Kristi

I have not checked my "in" box as of yet, but I KNOW that you will send me another message-- you are really coming across as some kind of psycho who likes to stalk people, like your bud, what is his name, Louis or Larry? --who kept sending Mr. White e-mail after e-mail, even when Mr. White made it clear that he didn't want to continue the discussion. Now you have one of your little friends--someone named "D Charles Pyle" sending me messages. I don't even KNOW him; I don't recall seeing his name on the webpage where your e-mails to White are listed-- I sent a message to YOU, not him. You don't see *me* getting my internet friends to send *you* e-mails...

My e-mails to you are NOT based on any attempt on my part to offer a well thought out, in depth refutation of Mormonism, so if you try to quote from my e-mails to show the lack of depth in "anti-Mormonistic" writings, you are doing exactly what Mr. White charged you or the guys at FUNNY FARM with--MAKING A STRAW MAN ARGUMENT, WHICH IS A FALLACY. These e-mails are not of an apologetic sort, so don't even TRY to use them to bolster your religious beliefs.**My probelm is with your *personality,* not foremost with your religious beliefs. **

**BTW, I for one am not interested in continuing an exchange with you, as I have pointed out that you are the small minded kind of little troll who cannot admit when he is wrong-- you can't admit to the obvious: you were way out of line with Mr. White. And you DENY IT. Am I being rude to you?--yes!!!! But that's not the point: I e mailed you because you were hateful and vindictive toward someone else (White), and he won the debate, but you are not man enough to admit it. ***

Should you, or any of your buddies, continue to e- mail me, I will keep on sending you this same e-mail or will not reply at all. BTW, *if you and your friends continue to send me e-mail, this is called Harassment. Knock it off.* I gave you my two cents already, and that's enough for me. I don't need to keep dragging this out!

*I don't care if you send copies to your cult buddies, but make it clear to them that I do NOT want them to e-mail me. In contrast, your e-mails to Mr. White were made public, they were on the internet. My e-mails were between you and me only. *

It's very funny how you have bothered to keep responding-- shows me how you have a very big ego: I e-mailed you to point out how hypocritical and rude you were in your dealings with Mr. White. It's not as if I began by slamming your religious beliefs or by challenging them. Because you continue to harass me, this is further evidence of your out-of-control ego, warped sense of values and your immaturity!! You love to be smug and arrogant to others (i.e. James White) but you can't take it from me. Double standard, thy name is Danny.

Because I don't think you really pay attention to what people write, and because you side step issues, here again are my true and very pertinent points and observations of your interaction with MR WHITE...

[The Worst Comments: At this point Kristi includes all of the correspondence to this point. I have left all of Kristi's email HTML intact.]

Back Next