Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:19:41 -0600
From: W B
Subject: P.S. Mormons Aren't Christians Anyway.
To: Daniel Peterson

From Kristi

Post Script: Mormons Are Not Christians

------------------

You said:
Messages like yours -- which I receive fairly commonly from self-proclaimed "Christians" of your type -- certainly manifest the spirit of Jesus of Nazareth. If I were an unbeliever, the example of your Christian love might just win me over. Thanks.

Yeah, and I've noticed it's typical of "people" of your ilk to respond to another's criticisms by questioning that person's committment to Jesus-- gee, you can't possible be a "real" Christian since you dare to criticize me!

Secondly, from what I've read, you Mormon dudes are NOT Christians-- you don't believe that Jesus Christ is God-- that He is equal to and with God the Father--rahter, you say that He was a "spiritual" child of the Father and the Mother in Heaven, His death and Resurrection did not provide full atonement for sins, etc. and all manner of other screwy NON-Christian beliefs. You ARE an unbeliever, but I am not seeking to "convert" you. Unlike Mr. White, I am NOT a Calvinist-- the choice to accept or reject Jesus is entirely your decision and of your own free will. Just quit being so obnoxious to people and then turn around and be obnoxious again when someone calls you on it. Your correspondence with Mr. White was very telling of the kind of rude little weasel you can be!!!

Back Next