From: James White
Subject: Response Posted
Date: Tuesday, December 08, 1998 8:39 PM

Mr. Novak:

As I promised, I am informing you of the posting of a response to your website's assertions regarding my doctoral work:

They are linked in order.

We have temporarily lost our ability to use our website software properly (network problems), and hence I cannot post the second half of my examination of Offenders, but shall as soon as I can work through the technical difficulties we are experiencing.

^ Sola Scriptura: A Fundamental Truth ^
^ James White, Th.D. * ^
(Acts 20:24) But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God.

Recte Ambulamus ad Veritatem Evangelii

Web page:

Back Next