Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:03:52 -0600
From: W B
Subject: You really are a big jerk!
To: Daniel Peterson

Yeah, you did engage in horrible name calling. Remember, I was offering observations of your encounter with James White. Yes, it was between you and Mr. White! About me thinking about wanting to become a Mormon: hint, hint-- it was SARCASM. You utilized sarcasm so much with Mr. White I would think that you would be able to recognize it!

Christianity rises and falls on Jesus and His death and His resurrection and not my behavior, name calling, lack thereof, or what have you. I don't give a rat's a** [The Worst Comments: Explicative modified; this is a family website, after all.] what you think about "my" Christian love. I've had it up the wazoo with folks like you on the net who are rude, rude, rude.

Back Next